Over the last week we’ve been hearing some rumours about changing happening at AOL both here in Canada and that “mother ship” in New York, and we’re talking beyond the rumors that AOL is close to acquiring consumer gadget review site gdgt. This morning AOL has announced it has rebranded its Advertising.com Group has officially been renamed AOL Networks.
“AOL Networks will continue to offer global advertising solutions that help increase yield through a rich and broad set of platforms, formats, and technologies,” said Ned Brody, CEO of AOL Networks. “We have heard from many clients that there is an increasing number of systems and partners they need to do business with to accomplish their online marketing objectives. The group’s mission has always been to simplify digital advertising at scale.”
AOL Network will include:
- Advertising.com – cross-screen premium network, programmatic buying, proprietary DSP and network-exclusive access point to AOL inventory
- AOL On Network – premium video network
- Goviral – branded content distributor across premium publisher network
- ADTECH – cross screen global ad management and serving platform
- Pictela – award winning content-based advertising and premium ad formats platform