In May 20111, Joanna Track gave birth to her second startup, Dealuxe and earlier this week the year old the online fashion destination has rebranded to eLUXE. The name is said to help better reflect the company’s focus on further developing its authority in the fashion marketplace. Which also sounds like Joanna has some big plans ahead, and most likely do a few things that others have failed to do and become a dominate force in women’s fashion.
“With eLUXE, our intent is to dominate the Canadian online landscape as the country’s top destination for consumable content,” said Joanna Track, CEO & Founder.
As part of their new brand they have also laid our their guiding principles:
- EDIT – Bringing you the best contemporary clothing from recognized and emerging brands across the globe.
- EDUCATE – We’ve got you covered – from the latest runway trends to timeless essentials; we’ll do the homework for you.
- ENTERTAIN – Devour new and exciting editorial content, shop exclusive promotions, and get a daily dose of inspiration.
- EMPOWER – Equipping you with the tools to create and transform your wardrobe.
- ELEVATE – Enjoy shopping right off the pages of your favourite editorial features.
- EXPERIENCE – Shopping with us is simple and seamless, from browsing and placing orders to delivery and customer service.
- ENGAGE – We keep you coming back for more with our relevant content and exciting promotions…
- EDITORIAL – Full spread magazine editorials entice you with the latest fashion and beauty trends.
- EXCLUSIVE – We bring you hard-to-find and one-of-a-kind – just ask one of our virtual stylists.
- EVOLUTION – Changing the way Canadians shop, one click at a time.
- eLUXE – Changing the way Canadians shop, one click at a time.
Look out old school, there is a new Queen of Fashion ready to rule!