One thing you’ve got to love about online advertising network Olive Media is that fact that when they do something, they do it big; and to start of 2012 they have announced new changes to their management team, promotions and new hires.
Andrew Wicken has been appointed VP, Strategy and Operations of Olive Media, previously he held various roles within Torstar Corporation (parent of Olive Media). Most recently, he was Managing Director of Business Ventures for Metroland Media Group, responsible for managing a portfolio of digital properties and sourcing new ventures. In his new appointment, Wicken will oversee Olive Media’s corporate strategy and lead the Business Intelligence, Client Services, and Ad Operations groups.
Funke Fabunmi has been appointed as Head of Ad Operations, previously she managed campaigns on over 300 TV, newspaper, portal and partner websites at Quebecor Media.
Mladen Raickovic has been promoted to the newly created role of General Manager, Data-Driven Media, since joining Olive in 2006 Mladen has also been in the role of Head of Partnerships and Product Development, Network Portfolio and Manager, Olive Brand Response (Product, Audience & Ad Operations).
Olive Media has also announced the promotion of:
- Shawn Ng – Product Operations Specialist
- Michelle Primrose – Product Operations Specialist
Olive Media has also announced a number of new hires including:
- Bryan Calverley – Ad Operations Specialist
- Kat Holland – Team Lead, Client Services
- Anna Gaponovitch – National Account Manager
- Kevin Gulayets – Sales Solutions
- Jeanette Gustar-Nicholls – National Account Manager
- Helene Merlet – Integrated Campaign Specialist
- Stephanie Palasti – Account Coordinator