Yellow Pages Group (YPG) continues to invest into its suite of products, this week they have announced that Canada411.ca has been given a facelift, as well results aggregated from the leading social media networks of Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
“Canada411.ca has long been synonymous with finding contact information for people. Given the growth in the variety of personal communications platforms and how we now interact and connect with each other, we’re enhancing Canada411.ca to encompass those tools and continue to provide the most comprehensive source of people listings in the country,” explained Nicolas Gaudreau, Vice-President – Digital & Print Media, Acquisition & Retention at Yellow Pages Group.
Some of the changes to the www.Canada411.ca website include:
- Improved design and layout yielding a more intuitive approach to search
- Addition of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn profile results to people searches
- Addition of an address book feature enabling contacts to be saved, shared and recommended
- Sign-in functionality through Facebook Connect or a YellowPages.ca account, eliminating the need to remember multiple passwords
- Improvements to the generation of local businesses listings situated in the area of each personal search result