- Airborne Entertainment takes off with a new New Vice President of Product, Kimberly Senn. Seen is a veteran in the wireless industry having spend over six years in mobile and product development and distribution with Disney
- LG Electronics hires a new marketing Vice President with the appointment of Andrew Barrett
- Toronto’s Henderson BAS has added a PhD to their team with the addition of Luli Radfahrer. Radfahrer relocating to Toronto next month from Brazil, and has past stints working on brands such as Coca-cola, MTV and Volkswagen.
- Bob Lopinski has been appointed as Group Leader of Hill & Knowlton’s Toronto Public Affairs Group
- GCI Goup adds Yenna Peng to their consumer lifestyle practice as a consultant where she’ll be responsible for media program relations and account management